Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Testing Week...

So...
All of last week, I didn't write. Sadly, that is because I had homework up to HERE! This week is testing week so I prob'ly won't be able to write too much either. :-( Anyway, let's get started with last week's songs!! WARNING: A lot of these songs r from musicals. I was really weird.

Monday: Defying Gravity



OMG!!! I saw this musical in Hollywood with my BFF, Simone, and it was SO GOOD!!! I was uber-weird on Monday, so I decided, I was so high that I wanted to fly and I picked this song. It includes, "Unlimited," and "I Hope You're Happy." :-)


Tuesday: Legally Blonde by Laura-Bell Bundy and Christian Borle Green



For those of you who have not seen the movie, this is gonna be confusing. Elle goes to Harvard to follow a guy that dumped her. In the process, she figures out she's a great lawyer, and meets, Emmett. :-) After her professor, Callahan, hits on her, she decides that she didn't really earn anything and that Callhan only chose her because of her looks. So, in this song, she's leaving and going back to LA. Emmett wants her to stay. Awww...tear...


Wednesday: Static by Everlife



This is an AWESOME BAND!!! And an uber-cool song. :-) It's like you're trying to tell someone something and then your voice is just gone. You don't matter anymore and there's nothing you can say anymore that will make them realize what's going on.

Thursday: Stronger by Kanye West



CHIPMUNK VERSION!!!!
I luv all chipmunk songs. SOOO FUNNY!!
Btw, I'm doing this version because all the others don't have the embedded thingie...
;-)

Friday: In a Second by Aly and AJ



Such a sweet song...

Saturday: You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift



I think this is so cool. She wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts, she's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers, dreaming about the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time!!!!!!! LUV IT!!!



NOW...i have to go to school...

Luv u all!!!
~Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment