Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Love Song

:-) For some reason, I love this song. It's independent, and gives off this, "Do I care what you think? No!" vibe. I LUV THAT!
This may not be the best vid out there, but this is the only one that had an embedded file... :-) Check it out. :-)



Awesome, right? I know!! :-)
So, I realized that this blog is kind of getting less focused on the songs and more on other stuff, and I think that's cool, bcuz, if it's only songs, it gets a little boring. But, here's the thing, I love all of these songs, I love writing on this blog, I love all the ppl that go to this blog and read what I have to say, so don't think that this is any less important!!! Not that you would...

I have this kind of star crush. He's a comedian but he was also in an awesome movie called "Employee of the Month." It's DANE COOK!!! Uh...his jokes are a tiny bit...racy...and...he swears...but, in this clip...well...there's no swearing, and it's hilarious!!!!




My friends and I always say that to each other when we're goofing off.
"You don't even know! My father was a brilliant man!"
The second part was farther on in the joke...

This next one does have one major bad word in it, so stay away if you...well...if there are any small children in the room...sry...but it's hilarious!!!
WARNING:
LANGUAGE!!!! RATED PG13 FOR VIOLENCE AND LANGUAGE!!!!!



Okay...admittedly, Dane is a little crude...but, honestly, he's funny!!!!
And he does say the "f" word.
BTW, snarky...google it and click on the part that says, "Urban Dictionary" and it says, "Word that should be googled per instruction of Dane Cook."
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
:-)

Look at some of his other stuff.
B4 i go, i gotta show u this...




BCUZ WHITE CHICKS CAN STILL RAP!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!

LUV U ALL---
~Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment