Monday, April 13, 2009

I Can't Sleep...

I really can't get to sleep so I thought I'd post this song that's been stuck in my head. Check it out.



:-/
I really enjoy this song. I'm not sure why, but I just do. :-/
Anway... Check this out.
Whoever has read those "Hollywood" books about an actress who get time off and lives a normal life, you're gonna kill me. There are so many of those books out there. So many different kinds. So, I decided, to write a Thom E. Gemcity Hollywood book. ;-)

For those of you who don't know what that is, I will tell you. I'm gonna write a book in which characters are based on people from my life. :-)
Check this out...it's not done yet:

Liza Kennedy-- Alyssa
Adam Scott (Fictional)
Damien Savarese (Fictional)
Tim Kennedy-- Katie
Steven Rayburn-- Kevin
Tom McGil-- Alex
Kenneth Ross-- Jonathan
Carrie Mauer-- Simone
Izzy Roberts (Fictional)
Alex York (Fictional)
Annie Kirklin-- Abby
Beth Kirklin-- Lily
Nicole White (Fictional)
Nicole Black (Fictional)

Adam Scott cannot be based on anyone. He’s fictional. He’s the Prince Charming that every girl wants. But he doesn’t exist. No one is that perfect. No guy is ever that selfless.

Damien Savarese is the little green monster of jealousy. He’s the guy that everyone loves, but he doesn’t love anyone. Except himself of course. There are too many people to base him on.

Izzy Roberts has so many possibilities. She’s the best friend that is always supportive and always comes to you with everything. She’s the one who you can always trust to handle things.

Alex York is like Izzy, but with flaws. He over-analyzes…rips things apart until he fully understands. And, sometimes, he never understands.

The Nicole Twins are the essence of evil. They parade around, thinking they know everything, masquerading as angels with common sense, when all the while, their hair is hiding their horns.

Playlist:
Bubble Wrap by McFly
Please, Please by McFly
Tied Together With a Smile by Taylor Swift
Invisible by Taylor Swift
Should’ve Said No by Taylor Swift
Number One by Skye Sweetnam
Running Away by Hoobastank
You Found Me by The Fray
Behind These Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson
Who’s That Girl by Hilary Duff
Can’t Get Me Down by Lo-Ball
All the Small Things by Blink 182
Adam’s Song by Blink 182
Never Underestimate a Girl by Vanessa Hudgens n’
I Could Get Used To This by Everlife
Don’t Touch by Ashley Tisdale
Goin Crazy by Ashley Tisdale

I'm gonna try to sleep, now. :-)
~Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment