Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sundays

This is gonna be really fast--it's 10:53 on Sunday night and I can't sleep so I'm writing today's blog, even though the thing is: Sunday is a free day. No blog. If I'm writing blogs every day or night or whatever, I want time to chill. So, thus, I will not be writing on Sundays. You know, except for today. Then again, I could wait until midnight to post this and then it would be Monday. :-)

Yet, I feel like posting the quote of the day, I will always have one, I'll probably just write the Sunday one on Monday...
Doctor Donald Mallard: A reminder that Shakespeare got it wrong, we are not food for worms. It's the flies and beetles that feast upon us.

I do not happen to believe that Shakespeare got it wrong. In this case, with a beetles climbing out of a dead guy's nostril, I do think that he was mistaken, but in general, he is not wrong. Love is pain as much as it is joy. Plus, we are food for the worms of the subconscious. The prejudice, the accusation, the guilt, the lies, the secrets, the anger that eats us alive as if it was a worm crawling around in our vacant body. The again, I'm not a philosopher, nor a scientist and I cannot claim to know everything. :-)

Actually, I can claim to know it...but, that's a story for a different day. I feel like the good doctor, rambling on about things on Mister Palmer really seems to genuinely care about. BTW, if you have no idea who these people are, type in Jimmy Palmer or Donald Mallard or Ducky Mallard into Google. You learn something new every day. :-)

One more quick thing before I go lock myself in my room, put in my headphones and fall asleep to McFly, Kelly Clarkson, and The All American Rejects--PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE COMMENT! I NEED COMMENTS! UGH! :-)

LUV U <3<3<3<3<3
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment