Saturday, February 28, 2009

Walk Away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI7YKUnrJSA

This is Walk Away by Kelly Clarkson! It's a really good song. A while ago, Kelly and Reba sang this song together. If you want to check it out, it's on YouTube. :-)
Ugh...I'm so sluggish today! Yesterday I texted some of my friends a video of me jumping up and down on my bed to the song "bouncing off the walls" and now I'm so tired!

Because I was so bored this morning I decided to have an NCIS marathon, so I started with the episode I watched last night. I'm weird. But, that gave me a chance to analyze the video. If you read my last post, you know about the two pictures, the doomsday clock, and the baseball being hit. Well, there was actually two clocks. I missed the first one. And I forgot to mention another photo--a carved bears head. Like, made of wood, not the real head. When you put them together, you get the murder weapon--bat--the time of death--the doomsday clock--how long before the next murder--the other clock--and the place of the murder and where to find the next body--the park where the bear head is. It was scary! But awesome. And there was C4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus, it was tied to a pretty blonde girl who was carrying a gun. :-) LOL!

Right now I'm talking to my homie Alex on the phone while typing! It's funny cause I'm holding the phone to my ear between my shoulder and my cheek. LOL!

BTW, I changed my ringtone to "bouncing off the walls" and I keep dancing everytime my phone rings!

I'm gonna post this now cuz my homie finally got to my website. And I wanna freak him out! :-)

LUV,
Alyssa
:-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh la la, someone is having fun! I'm stuck at classes... >:P AND I'M BORED!

    ReplyDelete