Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tomorrow's Stuff

Hey, I'm probably gonna be too tired to write 2moro morning, so I'm gonna do tomorrow's song of the day plus more stuff right now. Tomorrow's song is "Number One" by Skye Sweetnam. OMG! Skye is so good. I can't believe she just disappeared off the face of the musical planet! She's so good. My theme song is "Tangled Up In Me" by her, so I love her. :-)

Here's the website:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxNrm9V2ZBs&feature=rec-HM-r2

Tell me what you think of the music video or whatever! Just comment! BTW, special thanks to seventh graders Queena and William who were the first people to comment. :-)

As I promised, here are the lyrics:

"I saw my boyfriend hanging with this girl that I hate
He didn't have to tell me why last night he was late
I can't believe what you tell me
Your lies have come undone
Now I'm living on the run looking out for number one

I took a ride to the city
Had to get out of this place
I just can't stand the pity
When the tears fall down my face
I used to think it was over
But its only just begun
Now I'm living on the run looking out for number one

One day you'll see me but only when your dreaming
One day you'll say I was the one
I hitched a ride on a Greyhound stashed away on a train
Bought a ticket for the subway
Playin' guitar in the rain
I want to follow Rivers to an island in the sun
Now I'm living on the run looking out for number one

One day you'll see me but only when your dreaming
One day you'll say I was the one
Late at night trying to fight
I just might think about him
Right now I'm feeling fine
I'm better off without him ya!
One day you'll see me but only when your dreaming
One day you'll say I was the one
I know that one day you'll see me
I'll haunt you when your dreaming
One day you'll say I was the one
I'm number one!"

Okay, now, the quote:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
For all for the guys who aren't intellectual enough to understand it, let me put it like this: when you betray or hurt a woman, be prepared for some hell. :-)

Some art for today...well, 2moro. I'm gonna be very weird and go with a manga picture.

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/1469/knight2rr.jpg

Go there and tell me who they are. If you are the first to tell me, u get a specialized shout out. Lily, this is totally gonna be u. :-)

And, that reminds me, SHOUT OUTS!

Everyone is Mrs. van Haaster's class:
Adrian, Queena, Varvara, Johnson, Rui, Eddy, Paige, William, Dianna, Vanessa, Carolyn, Andrew, Ariana, Parizad, Kyle, Chauncey, and anyone else--my fingers are tired--u rock! I can't thank u enough for putting up with me.

All of My Friends, Simone, Abby, Ariana, Ashley, Celeste, Lily, Julie Poladian, Alex, Kevin, Chauncey, Jonathan, Silvy, The Two Cheryls, The Two Nicoles, Sarah, Everyone in BAND, All of My Teachers, My Family, My Church, I can't tell you how thankful I am for all of you. Everyday I thank God that you are in my life and I am so blessed by you. I have to pinch myself to make sure you're not real. Now, Nicole Lum, if you could just get rid of that little nickname you have for me I would swear we'd be BFFs! Ugh! :-)

BTW, somehow, I am going to figure out how to actually upload the music videos and the pictures so i don't keep sending you to websites. :-)

Keep coming to the blog!
Luv,
Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. Wheeee... Your awesome to put up with! Cause, ur niceeeee..... :3

    ReplyDelete