Thursday, March 5, 2009

I GOT HUNTINGTONS!

Okay, today's title may be a little misleading. I do not actually have Huntington's Disease and I definitely would not be excited about it if I did. It sucks. Actually, that's a complete and utter understatement. The prognosis: fatal--terminal--you're gone. Sucky, huh? In Mrs. Lee's class, we're doing a little presentation on mutations and I've known for a long time that Huntington's was a mutation and when I heard about it, I knew that I wanted to do it. See, on the show House, one of the characters has Huntington's. And on the show they talk about it so much! Originally, I was thinking that maybe I could do genetic mosaciasm. That would have been so cool to do. Thats when a child is born and they have this mutation that allows them to either be a boy or a girl. The parents have to choose what they want. :-) EEEK!
Today I am very happy cuz my mom took me to Office Depot and bought me three notebooks, sticky notes, sharpies, pencils, and a whiteboard! That's pretty darn awesome.
Okay, sorry I got off topic, I'm just...EEE!!!!!!!!

Today's song is Respect by Aretha Franklin. OMG, I wish I could sing like her! She's amazing! Everytime I listen to her, I feel like I'm gonna cry. She's so GOOD!!!!!!
Wow, I'm hyper.
I gotta make this fast, my mommy wants me to go practice my flute. :-( Not cool, man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DZ3_obMXwU&feature=related

Go nuts. Now, finally, before I go induldge in Carnival of the Animals, SHOUT OUTS!!!!!!!!!!
Fluffly, Freckle, Fuzzy, Furry--I luv u. U guys are the bestest friends I could ever want. Celeste, you need an "F" name. Ariana, you too. I'm just gonna call you, "Funny." There. Good. OOHHH!! Julie, you need one, too! UGH!

Teachers--Homework kills trees! Stop the madness!

Alex, who keeps trying to sneak into the "Circle of Solitude"--STOP TRYING TO SNEAK INTO THE CIRCLE! UGH!

Band--Cresendoes are contagious, but so are smiles.

Everyone I'm too lazy to name--Rock on. Keep smiling. :-) ENJOY LIFE!!!!!!!

:-) LUV U ALL
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment