Saturday, July 4, 2009

Swift, Lovato, McFly, Busted, and Clarkson...

Let's get started off with me saying...
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

Now that that's out of the way,
I'm going with 5 songs today. One by Taylor Swift, one by Demi Lovato, one by McFly, one by Busted, and one by Kelly Clarkson. :-)

Crazier by Taylor Swift



I honestly love this song. It is poetic, beautiful, and just...awesome.

La La Land by Demi Lovato



I took a quiz that says this is my song. Pretty cool, huh? lol.

All About You by McFly



The video is cool and the song is great. :-)

Air Hostess by Busted



:-) they're sooooo hot...

I Do Not Hook Up by Kelly Clarkson




That's basically it. Thanks so much for coming to the blog, the few people that actually do...
(Simone, Kevin, Dad, and Mom...)
lol.
happy 4th.
~Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment