Saturday, July 11, 2009

check this out.

Here are a some awesome vids set by groups.

~~~~The first is Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez.
First, the Demi Lovato song. :-) I cannot get enough of this song.
Here's the music vid for "Here We Go Again" off her new CD.




And then there's the song by Selena Gomez, "Tell Me Something I Don't Know."



Finally here is the song, "One And The Same" by both Demi and Selena.
See where I'm going with this? ;-)



I only heard this song today, and I realized that this is really cool!!!!I really like it.
"Friday we're cool. Monday we're freaks." lol.
:-)


~~~~Next, we have Mitchell Musso and Emily Osment.
The Mitchell Musso song, "Hey!"




And then there's the song by Emily Osment "I Don't Think About It." I really like this song, cuz it's so different cuz what some kids think. It's like, u do not need to fit in. Who cares what the plastics think?
btw, that's the name i gave the retards from my skool, cuz they're material and rude and like barbies. they are just like one another. GET A PERSONALITY PPL!!!!!
and i like it. cuz i stole it from "Mean Girls." ;-)



And here's the song that Mitchell and Emily did together, "If I Didn't Have You."



isn't that cute?
lol.

finally, i have two songs by Jordan Pruitt that i really like and i sorta feel like they are the "songs of the day."

Outside Looking In--



And
Miss Popularity--



and...
oops, did i say finally on that last one?
too bad.
u gotta put up with me a little more.

Here are two songs by Skye Sweetnam that I really like. Cuz, I mean, they're cool. ;-)

"Billy S."



and
"Just The Way I Am"



lol.
:-)

So i've been wearing my black lipstick all day and i haven't stopped smiling. except for the couple of hours that katie was being rude and mean and abnoxious.
eh. watever.

:-)
i luv u all!!!!!!!!!!!

~Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment