Whose Line Is It Anyway is the funniest show in the world! THE BEST GAME on the show is "Scenes From a Hat." And THE BEST ONE is this one...
"ooh...i hope i get back..."
RYAN STILES IS THE BEST!!!!!!
And this one with Josie Lawrence made me lol.
She is hilarious!
And the words are bleeped for a reason. Believe me.
"Bad things to say when she says, 'I love you,'" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!"
I thought i was going to die...:-)
You gotta luv this show, ppl.
Reasons y u should luv WLIIA...
1) It has Ryan Stiles--tall, funny, and sooooo cute. :-)
2) It has Colin Mochrie--bald, funny, Canadian, and stupid.
3) It has Drew Carey--has another show, able to be made fun of without taking offense, and damn funny.
4) It has improvised humor--the best kind of humor EVER cuz u never know what's gonna happen.
5) It has hoedowns...and if u don't know what those are...
The Backstreet Boys Hoedown
The running joke in that episode was Colin's shirt--how loud it was, how crazy it was--and this was funny. :-)
The Colin Hoedown
This was from the British version of the show. :-)
But it was the funniest hoedown I really ever encountered. :-)
Greg Proops, the first guy, is singing about a running joke with Colin. When Colin doesn't know what to do he just yells. :-)
The You're Ugly Hoedown
ahh...lol. :-) these ppl cannot clap. :-)
okay, it's gettin' late.
luv ya all!