Monday, June 29, 2009

a ton of Taylor Swift and a shout out...

Shannon, Jessica, Jennifer, Camille, Daniel, Ian, Nathan, Johnny, and Chris!! Those are the ppl that I met when I went to DC last week. :-)
So, if any of them actually went to my blog, I just wanted to say...

HI!!
lol.

So, I got this shirt from my friend Simone. Hi, Mr. Fluffy. On the front it has a cartoon of Abby Sciuto and it says, "I Hate Everything." It is soooooooooooooooo AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-)

I was being weird today, cuz i lost my Taylor Swift album and i'm really sad. :-( so, I'm gonna post some videos that I found, of songs on the album. there aren't all of them cuz they're not that popular, but i love them to death.

Invisible



The Outside



Cold As You
Not the best sound quality, but pretty good. :-)



Should've Said No



Picture To Burn
I LUV THIS SONG!!!!!!!
And the vid is great.



Our Song
Her first Number 1. :-)



I'm Only Me When I'm With You
This song is soooo amazing. I'd sing it all day if I could FIND THE STUPID CD!!




NOTE:
I am only posting songs from her first album. So if you see others on YouTube and I haven't posted them, it's either cuz they didn't have audio, they weren't the whole/right song, or it wasn't off the first album. :-)

And that's all I could find.
Now, I just found this song as I was writing. Seriously. But it's really cool!

I Heart ?



:-) cool, right?
And this one, too! Wow. It's amazing what you can do when you're bored. lol.

I'd Lie



That is awesome. You cannot argue with that.
lol.

okay, guys! gotta get back to writing.
luv u all.
~Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment