Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Some Sad Songs

Hey, guys!!!


----Hallelujah by Allison Crow



Whenever I hear this song, I think of Goddess of Spring by P.C. Cast. IDK, but some of the words remind of situations in the book. :-) It's sad, romantic, and fully immobilizing. 2 me anyway.

----I Miss You by Blink 182


I love this song. it's just perfect.

----Adam's Song by Blink 182

This song fully reminds me of how depressing life is sometimes.

----Welcome to My Life by Simple Plan



I've posted this song a lot, but i think it's important for some ppl to understand that life is like this for a lot of ppl.

----Speak For Myself by Aly and AJ



one of motivational/depressing songs. :-)

----Find Yourself In You by Everlife



It's not really a sad song. It is in the beginning. But otherwise, it's motivational. I love those songs that start really sad, but end up being like, "Don't give up," and stuff. :-)

----Careful With Words by Aly and AJ
Just heard it yesterday... :-)


I think it's a good break up song.

----You Found Me by The Fray


I think this song plus, How To Save A Life and Over My Head are sad. :-(

----The Unwinding Cable Car by Anberlin



i like the message of this song. :-)

----Breakthrough by Hope 7


this song was like my glue in fifth grade cuz so many things were happening and i needed to kno that even tho everything around me was stressful and horrible, i was fine.

----Legally Blonde sung by Laura Bell Bundy from Legally Blonde the Musical


I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!! It's uber sad, but it's so romantic with Emmett, and yadda yadda yadda... :-)
sigh...
and there are so many other depressing songs that i could name, but i doubt every song is relevant here.
g'night.
~Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment