Sunday, August 16, 2009

songs i'm thinking of...

Just wanted to post some songs that I've been thinking about lately.
I've posted most of these before.
Its hard to explain each song and the significance it has for me, but I love all these artists, and I love how amazingly they show what they feel thru something they love and have chosen to share.

The Way I Loved You - Taylor Swift
I love Taylor Swift. She's an incredible role model to me. I love her lyrics and her music; I love how I can relate to some of the things she writes about, and how she never has to hold back when she's writing music.





1234 - Plain White T's
such a romantic, heart-touching song. 'nuff said.





Heartless (cover) - The Fray
this version is cooler than the original...in my opinion. i like this version cuz its a little...softer i guess. but i love the Fray, too.





Stay Together For The Kids - Blink 182
Blink 182, without a doubt, is an incredible band. they're childish and fun, which they show thru "First Date," "The Rock Show," "Josie," and more, but they can also be serious, in songs such as "Adam's Song," and this song, they show that.





Outside Looking In - Jordan Pruitt
her first music video
this song is really important to me.





I'll Be Okay - McFly
very motivational. McFly is kinda like Blink 182 in the way that they're silly and serious. and they have British accents. :-P





Decode - Paramore
...too much to say...




omg, school's gonna start soon. the summer feels so short...
Scottie Days is coming up and i NEED to know my teachers, or i'm gonna have an ucky year. good thing my mom knows practically everyone. :-)

~Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment