Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Songs

Since I've been posting a lot of writing lately, I figured I'd post some songs that I've been listening to lately. Please comment!




Two Is Better Than One--Boys Like Girls Ft. Taylor Swift



Two is always better than one when it feels like this. When you feel like you can't breathe without them, or when you can't spend a single second without them on your mind. When you just can't live without them...


Kellie Pickler--Don't You Know You're Beautiful?



It really says it all.

Hey, Soul Sister--Train



Doctor's orders: Repeat song until it stops being awesome. So basically, just keep listening to it til you die. lol.

Haven't Met You Yet--Michael Buble



Was anyone else disappointed that he's engaged? *sigh...* Lol. Jk.

Homerun--Megan and Liz



I love this song!!!

Bitter and Blue--Michael Weatherly



It's like swimming in chocolate: delicious and smooth


Lots of love!
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment